Info on Wireless Remotes, Trailer & Motorhome Alarms!
I’ve sold over 3,000 wireless alarms with NO failures! I personally build and test EVERY single one right here is Mooresville,N.C. They are easy to install as the door transmitters are completely wireless. The central brain box has ONLY two wires to hook up (a positive & a negative wire & can run off a 12 volt car battery) everything else is pre-programmed & pre-wired.
My alarms & GPS systems will work for horse trailers, contractor’s trailers on the job site trailers, gun show trailers, snowmobile trailers or ANY enclosed trailer that carries valuable cargo. It doesn’t have to be a race car trailer. I have a model that will work great in your motorhome or race shop.
I also have a new economy hard wired model that uses push button switches and is ONLY $399.95 complete! My GPS system is only $499 including setting up your personal GPS website. It is ready as soon as you put it in!
The price for a wireless system starts at: $399.95 plus $59.95 per wireless door transmitter. Example: A sportsman trailer with a side door & back ramp door (needing two wireless door transmitters) would only be $519.85, plus $19.95 S&H.
I can program up to 6 door transmitters, or 4 key fobs, on one system (2 key fobs come with alarm). I program them here in my shop in Mooresville, N.C.
The warranty duration is one full year from purchase date.
You can call me 9 a.m. till 9 p.m.7 days a week for tech support or to order one of these quality wireless alarms.
My alarms and GPS work great on motor homes too. Both can be bought individually.
Some Of The Customers
Using My Wireless Alarms & Remotes
- Warren & Kurt Johnson
- Edelbrock (for their 3 vendor trailers)
- Pro Stock Bike Champion Steve Johnson
- Wayne Taylor Racing
- Tony Bartone in his semi and 5th. wheel trailer
- Jay Blake’s Follow A Dream Racing
- Chip Foose installed my GPS & my totally wireless smoke/fire detector in HIS semi trailer for protection.
- Lance McGrew Racing
- 9 time ARCA Champion Frank Kimmel
- Mr. Gasket Company bought my alarm for the semi-trailer road show.
- Roehrig Enders Suspension
- Craftsman Truck Champion Mike Bliss
- Andretti Green IRL Racing
- Home Depot corporate headquarters has purchased 33 units for their mobile display trailers and so has Lowe’s. You have GOT to have a GREAT product to be approved by their purchasing dept.
- Robert Yates Racing
- For you “old timers” Frank Stone of the famed Stone,Woods & Cooke AA/Gas supercharged fame purchased my alarm for his street rod trailer because I do have the best alarm for the least money, simple as that!
- “The King” Richard Petty uses my wireless remotes and winches in his show car trailers.